WEGO Health Award!

Must Watch!!! When Life Gives You Lemons....

On this dreary day of storms across the Southeast, it's easy to fall into the doldrums, especially those of us suffering from an autoimmune disease.  When I came across this video yesterday, I was inspired and encouraged.  My wish is the same for each of you!! 




"Three times I appealed to the Lord about this, that it would leave me, but he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for powerc is made perfect in weakness.” So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities for the sake of Christ; for whenever I am weak, then I am strong."

--2 Corinthians 12:8-10



Crohnies - and each and everyone of us facing challenges - unite!

Comments

Popular Posts